HOME Members Professor
Yong-Sung Kim, Ph. D.
- Professor, Dept. of Molecular Science and Technology, Graduate School
- Professor, Dept. of Applied Chemistry and Biological engineering, College of Engineering
- Director, Pioneer Research Center for iMab
- Ajou University, 206 Worldcup-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon 443-749, Korea
- Office: +82-31-219-2662 / E-mail: email@example.com
- 1999.03. ~ 2002.09.
- Ph. D. in Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
The University of Colorado, Denver, USA
- 1996.03. ~ 1998.02.
- M.Sc. in Department of Biological Sciences
Korea Advanced Institute of Sciences and Technology, Korea
- 1990.03. ~ 1996.02.
- B.Sc. in Department of Food Sciences and Technology
Seoul National University, Korea
Employment & Experiences
- 2014.09. ~ Present
- Director, Pioneer Research Center for Cellular internalizing & PPI interfering antibody
- 2014.07. ~ Present
- Board member and vice president, The Antibody Society Korea
- 2010.08. ~ 2011.07.
- Visiting Scientist at Dept. of Molecular Oncology
Genentech Inc., SanFrancisco, USA
- 2004.03. ~ Present
- Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor at Department of Molecular Science and Technology
Dept. of Applied Chemistry & Biological engineering
- 2002.11. ~ 2004.02.
- Postdoctoral Associate at Division of Biological Engineering
Massachusetts Institue of Technology, USA
- 1998.03. ~ 1999.01.
- Research Assistant
Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology
- 1990.08. ~ 1992.02.
- Military Service at Army in Republic of Korea